Stump Grinding and Removal ServicesRemoving Tree Stumps from Kansas City Properties
A well landscaped property should be free of old tree stumps sticking out of the ground. If you’re hoping to sell your home then you’ve got a great incentive to remove those old stumps. Stump grinding is an affordable service that can make a big difference to the look of your property and can make it more attractive to potential buyers.
Consider this things when it comes to tree stumps:
- Old tree stumps can take up valuable room, particularly if you’re living on a small property. Free your area up by removing that space-wasting tree stump.
- Tree stumps can be quite hazardous and a liability to your property. Children can trip over them while running around your land and inflict serious injuries. If a neighbor or a neighbor’s child happens to trip in your yard you could be liable for their injuries.
- Tree stumps also have the potential to cause new tree growth. Leaving a tree stump behind after tree removal can mean new sprouts spring up around it. These often grow into many tiny trees around the base of the stump. The tiny trees will leach nutrients from other plants around them.
- Tree stump slowly decays and will attract wood borers, termites, beetles, ants, and other unwanted pests.
- Your lawn mower can accidentally hit a tree stump. For this reason tree stumps tend to be a big inconvenience when mowing a lawn.
Stump grinding is not a suitable task for amateurs, as professional machinery and training is required to remove tree stumps safely. Kingdom Tree tree care professionals are experienced in stump grinding. We are equipped to grind out any size stump, in any location. We take great care for your property to make sure we leave your lawn as beautiful as possible.